- On Windows, all graphic cards from NVIDIA, ATI and INTEL are supported by RedSDK.
- On Linux, 3D graphics hardware acceleration in RedSDK is supported on the following video chipsets:
- NVIDIA cards. It is advised to use the latest recommended driver from NVIDIA.
- ATI cards. It is advised to use the latest recommended driver from ATI/AMD.
- 3D graphics hardware acceleration in RedSDK on Linux is NOT supported on:
- INTEL cards. As opposed to ATI and NVIDIA, 3D hardware acceleration in Linux drivers for INTEL cards is relatively new. So far we do not yet officially support 3D hardware acceleration on INTEL cards, although we are working on it.
- Laptops with dual graphics, although it happens to work on some dual graphics systems using recent versions of proprietary NVIDIA drivers.
|BricsCAD's non-wireframe render modes are based on RedSDK technology from Redway3D®. GPU-acceleration for these render modes requires a supported GPU (Graphic Processing Unit), either on a video card or on the motherboard.|